Since Dexcowin, the first inventor of hand-held X-ray system, was established in 2004 over a decade ago it has expanded a geographical market over the world: North & South America, the Middle East, Central & Southeast Asia, and Pacific including Japan, Australia and Africa. We maintain high level market recognition and acceptance, with increasing sales even though the market is highly saturated. We are stepping up slowly but are growing solidly because we work hard for the best quality and safety to maximize customer satisfaction.
Dexcowin diversifies the industry and dedicates its full resources to renovate technology and collaborate with schools. These activities enable the users to achieve their goals. Our products are proven in the dental, medical and other industry markets. Our products convince those who use it and who are looking for the best quality solutions. Dexcowin’s “safe to hold by hand” mobile x-ray devices are remarkable for wireless handheld operation and imaging solutions. Our goal is to continue to be the best company providing safety and mobility to the digital radiological market as a total solution provider. Here at Dexcowin we are proud of our high performance and award winning products.
- Established Dexcowin CO., LTD. in 2004
- DX3000, ADX4000 Certified by KFDA in 2005
- Good Design Award in 2005
- Certified Japan FDA in 2008
- Sales in over 40 countries as a certified product
- $1 Million (US) Exporting Award in 2010
- Nominated as the best company sponsored by the Korean government for international Organizations, UN organizations and IBRD bid
- Nominated for Korea’s Best Product Award four years running
- Dexcowin Global Inc. established in 2012 located in Pasadena CA, USA
- ADX6000 for medical, veterinary, security check or nondestructive test use certified USFDA in 2014
- Dexcowin Japan, established in 2016 located in Kobe Japan
- Global distributors in 40 countries including Dental and Veterinary
- Approved to sell and cleared in 41 states US
- Over 20,000 units have been sold and using over the world including a cottage in Kenya and Tanzania Africa since 2005
- COCOON (DX7017/DX7020) for dental and Veterinary use certified by FDA in 2017
- Established a branch located in Amsterdam, Netherland by 2021.
- Dexcowin Canada Inc, established in 2021 located in Burnaby BC, Canada.