iRay D3 Overview
iRay D3 Dental Mobile Handheld X-Ray
Dexcowin invented the iRay D3 more than 10 years ago, in 2004, after several years of R&D. The iRay D3 has some different names for the OEM, but the official product model name is DX3000. We have designed it as a pure handheld portable X-ray. It has many different features for mobile, battery powered, handheld, cordless, digital, and camera types. It is lightweight, durable, stable, easy to use, saleable, and compatible to all radiation detectors, with clear, effective images. However, what we would like to emphasize, and what we are so proud of about the iRay D3 is that it is safe for handheld use. This is because we are concerned about the safety and care of the operators and patients. This is our top priority and responsibility to our customers. We follow all required rules from FDA, GMP, CE and all local health departments from the over 40 countries and states we have registered in. We keep to the safety regulations during manufacturing. Our long term company strategy for iRay D3 is to “Make it safe,” “”Make it better than yesterday,” and “Make it durable.”
iRay D3 is one of the most popular products in the world and has been leading the technology since 2004. There are several companies following our concept and make it look similar and sell it cheaper. iRay D3 (DX3000)’s core detail technology and safety features cannot be copied.
A summary of iRay D3 features
iRay D3 Convenience & Cost effectiveness
- You can stay with the patient, and it is especially beneficial for children.
- No need to construct separate shielded rooms, so all operation rooms can be X-ray rooms.
- Lightweight 4 lbs gives you handy operation and saves time for full mouth X-ray.
- More than 200 shots on single charge (1.5 hour). Battery and a spare battery included.
iRay D3 compatibility
- Applicable and be compatible with all detectors, film, PSP and all kinds of sensors.
IRay D3 Mobility
- Completely mobile system with a battery and extras.
- Compact design and lightweight allows it to be moved anywhere in and out of office.
IRay D3 Safety
- Designed for handheld, so it does not affect the operator with extremely low leakage radiation.
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery is very safe and stable with a safety circuit
- Battery can be charged separately with a main X-ray body.
- Battery within unit can only be charged by magnetic charger cable(US Version)
- AllMyT mobile cart for iRay D3 to be mounted on.
- A neck strap to balance the weight and preventing dropping.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
|Product Name||iRay D3|
|Product Model Name||DX3000|
|X-ray generator||high frequency|
|Tube voltage||60kV(fixed)-US Version(65kv)|
|Tube current||2mA(fixed)US Version(1.7mA)|
|Tube focal spot||0.8mm|
|Power requirement||DC 14.2~16.8V|
|Detector||Film / PSP / Digital Sensor|
|Power supply||Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Charge Method||Magnetic Cable(US Version)|